Lightscribe and K3B

 I just got Lightscribe labeling working on my new F8 server, which is
very cool.  There are two Lightscribe labeling programs out there, one
from Lacie, and one from HP.  The Lacie one only lets you print a
complete picture without any text, and the HP one only lets you print
text in a fixed size that's too small to be useful.

All the news articles and press releases about Lightscribe on linux keep
talking about integration with K3B, but I can't see how to actually do
that.  Can someone fill me in?

BTW, some articles say you can't have Lacie's 4L software and HP's
SimpleLabler can't be installed at the same time, but I have them both
installed and working fine.

believed to be clean.