Re: DSL provider on the south shore

Hello Nicholas,
        I have TV service and Internet service from Verizon. Like all
support calls it depends on who you get. I had some issues with the firewall
at first and was able to speak the firewall's manufacture no cost. I enjoy
both services - Phone is Vontage. All three services are under $95.00.
        *There is a real bias on this list against Verizon*
         For many people it works fine. I am happy for users who use
Speakeasy and are satified with the level of service they provide at the
monthly cost they pay.

          It is good have choices for different goods and services.

An American Consumer,

Enjoy the holidays!

Stephen

Stephen Goldman