Re: DSL provider on the south shore

 On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:24:44 -0500, Boland, John
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Since speakeasy was purchased by blockbuster, has anyone seen any
> difficulties with either service levels or tech support?

I rarely call Tech Support, but I do remember some recent calls that might
conceivably suggest that new hires were less qualified, but that might be
misleading. I'd say that, so far, there seem to be no major problems.
"QoS" seems as good as ever.

Reminds me of when TIAC was sold, and everybody (at least in Tech Support)
quit. I was told by someone I trusted that their servers ran unattended. I
did have an account with them, years ago.

Regards,

--
Nicholas Bodley
Waltham, Mass.