SCO has been delisted by NASDAQ

 For those of you who have been following the trials and tribulations of
The SCO Group (formerly Caldera - a Linux distro company) was
officially delisted by NASDAQ as of this morning. Many of you are aware
that SCO is the company that sued IBM because of their contributions to
the Linux kernel, and Novell because Novell claimed to own the Unix
copyrights (which the Federal Court in Utah has determined).

I've been following the litigations closely because, 1, they were
entertaining, and 2, they have a major impact on Linux. We recall that
SCO also threatened Linux users (actually sued a few) and tried to
collect license fees on Linux.

--
Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Boston Linux and Unix user group