Re: digital signature

 To do this right, I believe, I want to get a key pair which is
registered with a 3rd party registry like verisign or
networksolutions.com or something like that. Is this not so? Say I sign
a document with a self generated key pair, how does a third party know
that the signature came from me and not someone posing as me who
generated their own pair of keys? If I do need to go through the 3rd
party registry route, who should I use?