Re: Re: MySQL -- was mysql backup quesiton

 dear mark,

yes, it did not respond to my PHP application when the record hit
millions entry. well, it will need sometime to dig my archives since
i'm not into it right now (it was 2-3 years ago). anyway, i'm glad to know
there's somebody here could help me with pg, i really want to give it a
chance.

thx,
-bas