postfix and virtual

 Minor(ish) snafu moving from my old server to my new server; I'm going
from postfix 2.3 (fc6) to 2.4 (f8).  The options for virtual seem to be
a little different.

Copied over from my 2.3 system, I had an /etc/postfix/virtual of:

[hidden email]    [hidden email]
[hidden email]    [hidden email]
[hidden email]    [hidden email]
[hidden email]       [hidden email]
[hidden email]    [hidden email]
[hidden email]    [hidden email]
[hidden email]    [hidden email]
[hidden email]       [hidden email]
[hidden email]   [hidden email], [hidden email],
[hidden email]

and main.cf has:

(obviously names and domain names changed).
domain1 and domain2 are domains hosted on my server.  person1 and
person2 don't have logins on my system, and it should redirect their
mail to comcast/acm.

When I restart postfix, I see errors in /var/log/maillog saying
"postfix/postalias[4188]: warning: /etc/postfix/virtual, line 307: need
name:value pair".  Oddly enough, I get that error for every line EXCEPT
for the next to the last one.

At one point I was getting "name must be local" instead, but I lost
track of what circumstances caused that (damn you. sleep deprivation!).

Looking at www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html, I have a feeling either
things have changed enough that I'm using the wrong method to do what I
want, or it was never valid to do it that way at all.  In particular, it
says that the virtual domains shouldn't be listed in $mydestination, but
of course mine are, since I host websites at those addresses.

I have a feeling what I really want is "canonical", not "virtual", but
the examples on its man page don't match exactly what I want to do, either.

So what is the right mechanism to take addresses with domain names my
box hosts, but are not the "real domain name" of the server, and send
them to an email address off my server?

Thanks.

believed to be clean.