Re: truth in advertising for ISPs

 Actually this would be really interesting esp (b) for things like viruses.
If an ISP allows the content of a virus over their wire, and it infects a
company, is the ISP libel? See... if companies are forcing the ISPs to cover
their bits, the ISPs always loose. I mean this would be like an airline
being fined for allowing an explosive on board. I mean, what happens if a
company gets hacked, like tj macks? Is the ISP who's wire the bits flowed on
responsible for the attack? These are really gross questions, and i'm very
very surprised I haven't heard anything about them, someone has the ISPs
asses, and I would love to know who. ~Ben