Re: When will Verizon FIOS be coming to [YOUR TOWN NAME HERE]?

 They wired my street, using Verizon trucks and (apparently) employee
union labor.  Also, they had a detail cop from Waltham because they
couldn't get a local one!  Then they waited nine months after wiring
before selling the service.  Can you say deep pockets?

They are not just cherry-picking affluent communities, they also want
communities that are relatively dense and easy to wire.  Plymouth would
probably be lower than average density.  Somerville is probably
expensive to wire and has narrow streets and traffic making things slower.