Re: [OT] Smartphones

 Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Some questions on Windows Mobile sync on Linux AFAIK, there is no
> problem syncing with Synce on Linux. But, one think I like about jpilot
> is the use of the PalmOS memo pad, but I can live with Kontact or
> Evolution. One reason for upgrading is that I will be doing more
> traveling this spring.

Does anyone here actually use SyncE?

When I got my Windows Mobile phone, I decided the path to the lowest
stress when it comes to syncing under Linux was to not sync, but to
merely back up.  While lower stress, it's less than ideal.  Last time I
looked, SyncE wasn't ready to even pretend it was prime time, and evem
today, looking at the Wiki, I can't find a single page that says
"SyncE/OpenSync/etc will let you sync with the following PIM
applications: ...".

I know that good documentation is sorely lacking in most open source
projects, but that would seem to be pretty important to know.

believed to be clean.