Re: Freenet or ?

 > Are you worried about the content stored in your datastore?

Yes.  I wonder if it's necessary.  I'm new to this topic and in no way
think I'm sharper than the devs on Freenet, but during my first overview
of the application I'm wondering why I'm storing somebody else's data on
my hard drive.  Could it be put into RAM instead?  Do other anonymous
p2p apps have a datastore?  I'm currently googling, feel free to tell me
if I'm being a bonehead.  :)

> Are you worried about the stability of the node software and the safety of
> your system?

Yes.  I dislike going outside of the fedora repo.  (My graphics card
gets unhappy with every kernel update.  Yuck.)  How are you keeping Java
up to date?

> If you're worried about the philosophical implications...

Naw I'm not.