[JOB] System Administrator is needed for an Immediate Need

88460 System Administrator is needed for an Immediate Need!!

> > For more information please contact Christy Hoffman at 781-530-3088 or email at [hidden email]

> > A well funded, up and coming gaming company located Metrowest is looking for a solid sysadmin to fill a System Administrator role. Candidate needs to be familiar with LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Perl.
> > -

 Candidate will be maintaining application level production systems.
> > -

Day-to-day: setting up new customers, new applications, and configuring customers websites on system.
> > - 50 servers - IBM Blade servers.

 Must Have:
> > - Experience in Linux environment.
> > - Scripting Knowledge, does not need to be a guru ( preferably Perl - they will be looking at data files and format, loading data files, and using it for website admin).
> > - Ideally around 5 years of experience.

Bonus:
> > - MySQL experience.
> > - Networking knowledge.
> > - Fiber channel storage - knowledge / experience
> > For more information please contact Christy Hoffman at 781-530-3088 or email at [hidden email]

Christy Hoffman MM

Staffing Manager

Winter, Wyman Technology Contracting

Phone: 781-530-3088

Fax: 781-530-3988

[hidden email]

www.wwcontracts.com

**Winter, Wyman offers a $500 referral for each Contract Professional you refer who completes 160 hours on an assignment**

1,312 contract placements/1,128 direct hires in 2007

Winter, Wyman was recently named one of the "Best Places to Work" for the second consecutive year.  Read more at www.winterwyman.com.

believed to be clean.