Re: Need C++ tutor for 10th grade student

 MIT has developed amazing programming language  for kids -
Scratch<http://scratch.mit.edu/>
It is unbelievable to see 7-year old kids writing programs.

After that I am not surprised when I see 15-year old interns writing
commercial grade programs for the companies during summer brakes.

- Eugene