Re: Mac and Linux

 > I like nfs for that if it's on the same network. It's inc readably easy to
> set up an nfs on Linux and pick it up on mac.

right. in the finder just choose go > connect to server and type in
"nfs://servername/exporteddir".

if you want your home dir to be an nfs mounted dir, you can use the dscl
command line tool or the accounts preferences pane (right click on your
account and choose 'advanced') in system prefs to change your home dir
path.

believed to be clean.