Re: Pidgin 2.4 input area regression

 "Charles C. Bennett, Jr." <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hey All -
>   If you've "upgraded" to Pidgin 2.4 and have been scratching your head
> about the new brain damaged non-resizable input area, I've found the
> bug in their bug tracking system where everybody's holding the revolt:
>
>    http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/4986
>
> C'mon in!

I'm still annoyed by the away-message regression from 2.0.  It
used to list all my away messages in a nice drop-down list.  Now
it only lists the most recently used 5 items and when I want to
pull the 6th I need to:

  pop up a dialog.
  scroll down the dialog to find the one I want to use.
  click USE
  click CLOSE

So what USED to take me a mouse-click/scroll/release is NOW
a mouse-click/scroll/release, move-mouse to opposite corner of the
screen, scroll, click, click.  *grumbles*   Apparently "5" isn't
something that's user-settable, either.

I just dont feel like signing up for YET ANOTHER bugzilla
account.

> ccb

-derek

       [hidden email]                        PGP key available

believed to be clean.