Re: Fetching bootloader from network location

 Basically from what I read, you want exactly what pxe is doing. if you go to
http://syslinux.zytor.com/pxe.php that is PXE in a nutshell, there are cd's
that you can create based on specs from that particular web page. Perhaps
you could explain a bit further why PXE is imposable, and what you would be
doing. Thanks ~Ben