Fwd: Official Canonical Ubuntu Desktop Training Courses

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristian Erik Hermansen <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:14:36 -0700
Subject: Official Canonical Ubuntu Desktop Training Courses
To: [hidden email]

Now you can learn the ubuntu desktop from the pros.  I followed the
creation of this course as it was being developed over the past year
or so and regard it as high quality content.  I think many lurkers on
this list will find it to be well worth the 60 pounds that the
courseware is being offered for.  If you were ever afraid to post to a
public mailing list in fear of the linux elite flogging you down, then
this is the course for you!  I was once a young boy in fear of public
flogging too.  Enjoy :-)

https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=134

Kristian Erik Hermansen
--
"Clever ones don't want the future told. They make it."

Kristian Erik Hermansen
--
"Clever ones don't want the future told. They make it."

believed to be clean.