Re: Need help recovering data from laptop

 Many options here, and the list seems to have covered many of them
already.  But, once you have the drive ready for inspection, you will
need the following tools for data recovery if it is partially
corrupted!

* gpart, foremost, testdisk, magicrescue

Good luck!