KVM question

 We just received 7 servers at work, and we now have approval to buy a
rack. We currently have 2 6U servers in the server room. 5 of the new
servers are 4U, 1 is 6U and 1 is 2U.  I probably have some input on
what KVM we will buy. I tend to prefer Avocent since they seem to be
very reliable.  Only one of the servers, to my knowledge has ILO
technology. All but one are Intel boxes, and the other is an HP box.
BostonUsergroups owns a full rack, but I never got it from Shalom
Keynan. If anyone knows Shalom, please give me his number since my
company will buy the rack from BUG. We will be moving fast on this
since the servers are affecting the office golf game :-)

What I would prefer to do is to buy a KVM over IP because the server
room is locked, and we need to get one of the Regus Office employees to
let us in, but we also have some people working on weekends.

Or we could go a more standard route with a KVM with integrated
keyboard, mouse and video.

Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846