Re: ReiserFS vs XFS or JFS?

 Which IBM JFS is  the JFS in Linux?  AIX has two choices JFS and
JFS2. We found out the hard way on AIX that only JFS2 has the nice
crash-proof properties one expects of a journaled filesystem.  If
IBM's Linux JFS was cloned to AIX twice as JFS and JFS2, so that Linux
JFS is now like JFS2, that's good. If the 2 rev isn't there, that's
bad.

As per other thread, I need to look at ext3cow (Copy on Write,
snapsnot not full versioning but close enough for many purposes and
designed for Compliance).

Bill
[hidden email] [hidden email]

believed to be clean.