Re: Blatant self promotion

 Good article!  I became manager of a small windows network by default--the
original IT person transferred into a teaching position.  The network is
simple running Window 2003 server and old Win 2000 PCs.  It actually is
pretty easy to maintain because we don't change a thing.  Most of my IT team
is spent removing viruses.  I am slowly transitioning the network to open
source and Linux.  I have not yet be able to get it to connect to the Active
Directory but that is because I am busy with my other work and spend only a
few minute a day on the project.
jay