Re: Linux supported HDTV cards

 Bill Horne wrote:
> I got this submission to the Telecom Digest...

Ummm...what does this have to do with Telecom, and since when did the
Telecom Digest start republishing Boston Globe articles. (I haven't
looked at the Telecom Digest since the late 80's.)

Jarod Wilson wrote:
> For more info on supported devices, see:
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATSC_Devices

Another good point of reference:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:HDTV_capture_cards

Even if you don't plan to use MythTV, it'll give you a good indication
of what works well in Linux.

> I've also used these cards w/o a problem:
>
> 1) Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1500 (expresscard, digital and analog)
> 2) Technisat AirStar HD-5000 (pci, digital only)
> 3) pcHDTV HD-3000 (pci, digital and analog)
> 4) pcHDTV HD-5500 (pci, digital and analog)
> 5) KWorld ATSC-110 (pci, digital and analog)
> 6) KWorld ATSC-110 (pci, digital and analog)

Am I missing something or do you have the ATSC-110 listed twice? I think
it has been discontinued. It rarely shows up on eBay.

I'm still shopping for a deal on an HDHr after the one I tried to buy on
eBay last fall never delivered.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro