Re: KVM question - skip this technology entirely

 Thanks Rich,
All of the X86 servers are Intel whiteboxes with no ILO capability.
Certainly the 3 HP Integrity systems do, and can be remotely managed,
but they are not the issue.  We have 5 people in our office, and I'm
really the only technical person other than my boss. Currently, for me
to access the systems (other than remote ssh login), I currently have
to bring a monitor, keyboard and mouse into the server room. A single
user remote access is probably ok for us. Additionally, if I am not
available, either my boss or possibly one of the New York or Toronto IT
people could log in. But, a KVM is not critical.