Re: Discuss Digest, Vol 19, Issue 20

 Would you be interested in trying a PHP extension that implements locking
file system storage, caching, as well as some other interesting features?

Like I said, I've been trying to get this extension to get some traction
for some years, and I think I need some real live tests with it. The
extension used to be in the PHP main distribution. It has since been
improved and renamed.

I use this system on my web site, and I have used it in the past for
customers when I did consulting gigs.