Choice of ISP

 Hi guys,

I'm somewhat new to the list, been reading it on and off for a while.

I'm also new to New England and to the US as a whole and because of
that, fairly unfamiliar with the different US ISP's.

As a UNIX Systems Administrator, I have some needs for my home
connection that most internet users probably could care less about. You
all probably know that deal though, which is why I turn to this list for
information.

I'm used to a fairly flexible northern European ISP, so my list is with
the exception of IPv6, essentially what I am used to.

Is there an ISP in the New England area that provides some or all of the
following on an xDSL connection:
Static IP
Possibility of having a smaller ( /29 or /28 ) IP net through them.
IPv6 gateway
No port filtering from the ISP
No issues with the ISP if running minor services

Thanks in advance,
Kristian

believed to be clean.