Fujitsu Stylistic LT 500 Tablet PC

 Anyone own a Fujitsu Stylistic LT 500 Tablet PC? I see then selling on
eBay (off lease) for about $150:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250226861607

and they seem to have specs similar to (but not quite as good as)
Samsung's Q1 tablet machine, which sells for 4 times that.

8.4" TFT touch screen, 500 MHz Celeron CPU, 128 MB, WiFi, PCMCIA, USB,
and CF slot. They have a 6 GB hard drive, but if I got one I'd replace
that with a 4 GB CF card.

These units come with W2K loaded, but there are several reports of being
using Linux with them:
http://www.neurath.org/stylistic_lt_c500/

With a light-weight Linux distribution and a memory efficient browser,
it could make a nice portable web tablet.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA