Re: OLPC goes to the dark side

 I was reading a while back about how the education minister of I believe
Seria wrote them off because they didn't have windows then complained about
the bugs with the linux distro at which point the project lead said how hard
it was for him to boot up windows most of the time let alone use it. It's
all mind games right now, what i'd do it put windows on it and charge 200
more dollars and see which one people choose. ~Ben