AsteriskNow vs TrixBox

 I am in the process of converting my company's phone system from PSTN to
VOIP.  I looked at Trixbox and AsteriskNow.  I tried both of the bootable
CDs and only AsteriskNow was able to connect to my works Windows DHCP
server. I spoke to a VOIP provider and they told me that trixbox is a much
better system and that I would have to do a lot of work to get AsteriskNow
to work properly.  I like AsteriskNow.  It seems more open source to me.

I work for a small company with 8 employees and a fax.  We have two phone
numbers (our main number and our fax number) that we want to transfer.  We
only need a basic phone system.  It would be nice to transfer and forward
calls.  We would get some type of inexpensive ( < $100 ) SIP phones.

What is your opinion.  Would if be much effort to set up AsteriskNow as
opposed to Trixbox to handle our simple needs.  What is a good VOIP
provider.  We would probably elect to change our expensive ($200/month)
internet provider which is the same as the provider for our telephone
system.  We still have a lease with our phone/internet provider.  What are
the best ways to negotiate a lease termination.  I spoke to one VOIP
provider and was told that they were able to transfer our phone and fax
number to their service.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

believed to be clean.