Your name in bright lights on SEL? (from that reporter girl)

 Hello,

   If you were at the last BLU meeting (on High End Audio) OR the April
meeting (FreeBSD), you may remember me. I am the reporter who attended
to gather information for the information technology media company
techtarget. I gave business cards out a couple of times, but have only
heard from a handful of people. (one, or two at most). Please, if you
have anything to say at all, just drop me a line. Your cat just rolled
over on command? Let me know! I'm really looking to get to know your
concerns as users, but don't be afraid to drop a line just to say hello!

   Also, if you were at the High End Audio meeting last week, I have
written a blog post on it on my site, SearchEnterpriseLinux. Check it
out; you might be featured:

http://enterpriselinuxlog.blogs.techtarget.com/2008/05/26/sailing-on-lin
ux-and-chicken-wings-at-mit/

Best,