Re: Choice of ISP

    Bill> If the Fiber goes through trees, expect breakage there too.
    Bill> If the Fiber goes through incompetent hands ...expect breakage there too.
    Bill> If the fiber goes through old flammable manholes, expect breakage there too.

My question is does the fiber go through the phone box in my
neighbor's basement?  If so, you can expect not only breakage, but
delays in fixing the breakage because of not having access to the
neighbor's apartment.

--
Laura   (mailto:[hidden email] http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who
make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the
mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the
spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

St. Augustine, De Genesi ad Litteram, Book II, xviii, 37

believed to be clean.