JOB opening - Linux kernel/AMD Chipset experience

 Our client in RI has a 5+ mth contract opening for a Linux kernel
consultant with AMD/ATI chipset experience. Details as follows:

The candidate should posses following skills:

The consultant (5+ mth contract in RI) will be assisting the core
development team in targeting the Linux Operating System for our
client's next generation POS terminal. This development project requires
a highly skilled individual. The consultant will also assist in the
device driver development and integration for the video graphics
sub-system on the POS terminal. The majority of the work must be done
on-site.

Expertise in the AMD Chipset technologies and targeting the Linux OS to
AMD Processors REQUIRED!

High level of Expertise in the targeting of a 2.6 Linux Kernel to an
AMD/ATI chip set combination.

C skills required, Java is a plus, video drivers, embedded targeting.

Of the 2 skill sets, C is the more important but having a good
understanding of Java Virtual Machines would be helpful.
Embedded Linux OS experience
Experience with Open Source Development tools such as GNU Compilers and
CVS.
Graphics Device Driver Development

Regards,

Optimal Engineering Partners Inc. is now Symphony Services!

John Spencer
Office: 978-256-1113 ext 7608
Fax: 978-256-1184
[hidden email]

Symphony Services
1 Technology Park Drive

Westford , MA 01886
www.symphonysv.com
<blocked::file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\hripley-boyd\Application
%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.symphonysv.com>

believed to be clean.