Re: InstallFest ?? Re: USENIX Tech '08 Boston?

 Sorry, I hadn't realized anyone had put down June 7. I recall
suggesting June 7 and asking if it fit everyone's schedules,
but when I requested the room, I requested it for June 14;
I think someone said they had a conflict with June 7.

Jerry asked me to add the date to the calendar last week
before the room was confirmed, since the 14th was coming up
very soon. Two days after I added it to the calendar,  I finally
heard back from MIT that the room was unavailable, and
I removed the calendar entry immediately, and asked MIT
if the room is available on the 21st. Still no reply to that.

I won't make this mistake in the future; in the future
I won't add it to the calendar until after I receive confirmation.

Sorry about the mixup.

--
John Abreau
IT Manager