Re: Boy Scout Open Source

 > Can the moderator approve each message to the list long enough to kill
> this thread?
>
> Scott

Hell no!  One of my favorite aspects of this list is the lack of
moderation.  (Heh, that sounds funny, like we're a bunch of hedonists.)
  I have left lists that only have approved messages.  They are cowards.
  You and others have voiced your disapproval and the thread will burn
out on it's own.  Heck we could take the thread over right now and
discuss the importance of a forum that permits free speech.

Hey I just noticed something cool with thunderbird 2.0.0.14 on fedora,
you can right click on a misspelled work and it will offer alternative
'correct' spellings.  Neat feature.  BTW I did try out the default
evolution.  What a not so pleasant experience.  Right in between outlook
and complete suckitude.  (The alternative spelling for suckitude is
hackitude!  Really.)

- Eric C.  the one who greatly enjoys the discuss list as is.

believed to be clean.