SPEAK - Security Professionals Engaged in Advanced Knowledge

 http://www.linkedin.com/answers/technology/information-technology/information-security/TCH_ITS_ISC/246494-3071950

"Are you interested in joining our SPEAK - Security Professionals Engaged
in Advanced Knowledge program? a program about proactive collaboration and
sharing information about the IT Security Threats Landscape and its
issues?

TITSSN will be making its SPEAK program available to the general IT sector
on Sunday June 8th in an effort to create a proactive international
network of professionals who are serious about the IT Security Threats
Landscape and staying on top of it through active collaboration. Every day
we are faced with daily challenges of dealing with the threats from the
outside in and within the infrastructure. Information is critical to the
implementation, management and support of these systems against todayÂ?s
threats and so weÂ?re trying to foster more vigilance and valuable
resources in this fight so we can be better prepared for the threats of
today and tomorrow.

About the SPEAK program.

SPEAK is an active group of proactive professionals who are always willing
to share information through email/phone that pertains to
imminent/critical security related issues. Information is key to IT
Security professionals and SPEAK are very vigilant about it. This group
will operate through a special mailing list and forum board to centralize
the dissemination of the information and resources that will be available
in it. Certain restrictions apply.

How does it works.

Members of this elite group will share information as they become
available. Information that is pertinent to impending outbreaks, new and
emerging threats, active security effects in an environment that needs
help in remediating and open discussion about the IT Security Threats
Landscape in general.

If interested please see full details and more info here
http://titssn.net/blogs/index.php/2008/06/06/titssn-opens-our-speak-security-professi

We're accepting members on June 8th at 12pm EST.

Thank you and have a great day,

~Brett A. Scudder~ LION
[hidden email]
http://titssn.net";