Re: "no server" rule

 Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I've been looking into this lately,
since SuckCast has turned to pissing me off on purpose (they recently
suspended my account for the crime of running an ssh server and a web
server, after a week of harassing my mail server with their *inbound*
port-blocking).