Can someone burn Fedora 9 for me?

 I haven't had consistent internet access for close to a month, and I
won't have my new service for another week or two.  I'll be at the
meeting tomorrow night, and I'll be at the Installfest on Saturday.

Thanks.

Oh, for the record, I ended up ordering Comcast Business cable internet
access.  It's been difficult to arrange, because it's as if Comcast
Business and Comcast Residential are two separate companies, and trying
to get services from both is "difficult".  But once the dust settles,
I'll have something around 5X the bandwidth, I will have zero contracts
with Verizon, and no more reliance on my broken copper POTS.

Verizon would have been the same dual-brained quagmire.

believed to be clean.