Re: linux friendly ethernet card

Hello
     Good Day
My name is sandra i saw your profile today at (nabble.com) and became intrested
in you,i will also like to know you the more, and i want you
to send an email to my email address, so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i believe we can move from here to next level I am waiting for your mail to my maill address (sandra.johnson82@yahoo.com )
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
in life with love sandra please reply to my email, (sandra.johnson82@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture and will can move from here to next love. my lovely one,
Remeber love and understading matters alot in life one love;
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,

Thanks and God bless you,
Form sandra