Re: cygwin/bash script

 Stephen Adler wrote:
> I want to write a bash script which runs under cygwin and executable by
> double clicking on the file icon on my desktop. What's the trick?

The approach Ben described should work, but you might want to instead
associate a file extension specifically with Bash. This is commonly done
for installations of Perl on Windows, where the .pl extension is used to
invoke the Perl interpreter on the file.

So if you choose to use say .sh, create a file with that extension, then
via the file explorer or directly through the registry, set up an
affiliation to bash.exe.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro