Re: MP3 Player for Linux

 For listening to streams online, I prefer xmms.  For listening to my mp3
collection, I use amarok.  I agree that amarok is very buggy, but it
does a good job when it hasn't crashed.   I like the dynamic playlists
you can create with it.  Usually, I use both at the same time (Using
xmms at work to listen to the stream coming from amarok & icecast
running at home, with Amarok Remote to change songs from firefox).

Jason Woodward