Re: Mozy

 rsync's basic dollar sixty a month does not seem like much, but it is
per gigabyte with a minimum of three gigabytes. In a way, the pro-rated
cost disciplines you to consider what you really need to keep on your
system or protect from loss. I set my account to six gig to start. I am
still in the process of determining if it is too much or too little..

<QUOTE>
Account Details

- Your account includes unlimited inbound and outbound data transfer
- IPV4 and IPV6 network connectivity
- Automate with SSH keys
- Remote SSH commands (md5, mv, cp, rm, svnserve, dd, etc.) supported
- Multiple logins and custom access/permissions
- Encrypted Filesystem Support

<SNIP>

Discounts exist for open source developers and educators/students
</QUOTE>

http://www.rsync.net/products/index.html