Re: GNUPG for (ugh) Outlook Express

 Have your tried using the --armor option to gpg, or put "armor" in your config file?

I use the armor option by default, and my signature goes out as a text attachment to the plain text email, so regardless of whether or not their email program can understand the attachment, they can still read the body of the email.

 Jerry Feldman-2 wrote