Re: Opening port 22

    Kristian> Connection refused means tcp sent a RST packet to your remote machine.
    Kristian>  You do not have 22 listening for remote connections.  Verify if it is
    Kristian> even running locally by sshing to localhost on both sides.

Yes, it works.

    Kristian> If that works then see if you have ssh only listening on
    Kristian> the lo interface and not ALL interfaces, like 0.0.0.0
    Kristian> :-)

How do I see what ssh is listening to?

--
Laura   (mailto:[hidden email] http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

Thus, for instance, the Liberal party (to which I belong) was, in its
period of exile, always saying, "0 for a Gladstone!" and such
things. We were always asking that it might be strengthened from
above, instead of ourselves strengthening it from below, with our hope
and our anger and our youth. Every man was waiting for a leader. Every
man ought to be waiting for a chance to lead.

G. K. Chesterton

believed to be clean.