Re: Nvidia Quadro vs. GEForce

 As someone who at work actually uses Nvidia Quatro 1.5GB graphics cards...
they are about $5k and are used to render anything literally we want at
1920x1080 with 16x antialiasing at 60fps. We actually throttle our card in
software. People do not need this unless you are doing work like I am. This
card is even over kill for gaming. At home almost everyone here has a 8500
with 256MB. It's not bad, it's not grand but it's not bad. Honestly though
if you are not gaming you can get a really low end card that just has dual
DVI outputs. Shop on price not quality, and i've always used nvidia but ati
work just as well for stuff you are looking for.

On a side note I am actually looking at stepping away from comp gaming into
like the PS3's and xbox360 for a wide variety of reasons. ~Ben