Re: Linus Geek of the Week

 On Sunday 20 July 2008, Dan Ritter wrote:
> Yes, and the fact remains that he actually did it. There's lots
> of value in that.

I think this is an important point. We can all sit back and armchair qb, as if
our opinion matters, but Linus went out and *did* it. To me, doing and
accomplishing beats the snot out of ripping down what I consider a "great
man". I've had dealings with him multiple times personally and with regard to
code, and he's always given me something to think about, and treated me
fairly and well. Stallman, on the other hand, has been a bit of a jerk when
I've met him. I appreciate his existence though.

believed to be clean.