Re: Partitioning

 Sometimes I found that, but honestly when you have like... 500+ gigs on your
comp, you can even carve up even 100GB for a base system which I have found
to be 3x as much as a fedora full install. After that is just becomes an
issue of making sure that you remember what partition is getting filled up
when I put something in home or media or etc. The one benefit that I have
thought about with LVMs is where if you want to have a /home grow. I haven't
hit that problem for a long time but it does exist. Does anyone know if you
run something like dmparted or parted if I can take a setup like mine and
change it around on the fly? Like say I made my / 100GB and decided I wanted
50 in home and 50 on /? ~Ben