Quick Thunderbird question

 -- a bit of a ramble ---
Last Sunday while converting to a new computer, one of my 2 hard drives
crashed (WD 40GB 2001). It contained my home directory and /usr/local.
Since I had already copied the stuff from /usr/local I wanted to retain,
only my /home directory was gone. Unfortunately, I had upgraded my
system to OpenSuSE 11.0 i July, and forgot to restart my cron for
backup, and even worse my backup was corrupted at the point where it
backup the Virtualbox VM, so some of the files on my /home were lost,
including my email archive and my checkbook. One of the most important
directories, my src directory was in the backup. While I can recover my
checkbook for the past couple of years using my online bank statements,
there is stuff in email that I would like to recover, so I sent the
drive out to be recovered.
-- end of ramble --

The question regard replying to listservs. Most listservs are configured
  with the replyto set to the sender of the message, not the listserv
(or no replyto at all, with the same effect). With claws, I could set
the properties of a folder to automatically set the listserv address
when I reply. So, a reply on a message from the BLU discuss list would
set up to: [hidden email]. With Thunderbird currently, I need to either
the senders email with the list address (or use the address book. It's
just an extra step. Does anyone know of a way to set thunderbird to
handle listservs a bit more automatically.

--
Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Treasurer

believed to be clean.