Reminder Boston Linux Meeting tomorrow, August 20, 2008 An evening at One Laptop per Child

 When: August 20, 2008 7:00PM
Topic: An evening at One Laptop per Child
Moderator: OLPC staff member
Location:  One Laptop per Child,
OLPC, 10th Floor
1 Cambridge Center
Cambridge, MA, 02142
This is about 1 block from MIT building E-51 right across from the
Kendall T station. If you walk from MIT E-51 take either Hayward St or
Wadsworth st. One Cambridge Center is the building in then triangle
between Broadway and Main St. Across from Au Bon Pain

We are meeting at the headquarters of One Laptop per Child where the
folks from OLPC will talk to us about OLPC as well as its use of Linux
as the underlying OS, and Sugar, the user interface portion of the XO.
There will be some XO laptops available for a hands-on demonstration.

--
Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Treasurer