[OT] any Novell consultants in Boston area on this list?

 Folks,

One of my clients has a mixed Windows and Novell network.  I'm told they
have 4 Windows 2003 Servers and 3 Novell Servers w/ Netware 6.5 and
GroupWise.   Although my company (MIS Alliance in Newton, MA) can handle the
Microsoft side of things, we need to work with a consultant that will
partner with us (i.e. represent us) to provide support for the Novell side
of their world.

The client is located in Newton, and onsite support will be required.  This
is an immediate need!

If you are able to assist, please contact me directly by email at
[hidden email].

Thank you,
Brad

Bradley J. Dinerman, President
National Information Security Group (NAISG)
Microsoft MVP (Enterprise Security)
Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator

Certified 3Com IP Telephony Expert
Web:  <http://www.neisg.org/> http://www.naisg.org

Blog:  <http://www.naisg.org/blogs/tqg> http://www.naisg.org/blogs/tqg

believed to be clean.