Xen Kernel NVidia and power save

 I found that the nvidia supplied driver would not work in a xen enabled
kernel, but it does install in the non-xen enabled version of the same
kernel. I was just wondering if anyone had the same experience. At this
point, it is not very important, more curiosity.

Second, I was having problems getting power save to work properly. After
playing with the nvidia driver, I booted into the non-xen enabled
kernel, and now power save is working. So, I was wondering if there is
something in the xen-enabled kernel that prevents power save from
working. I have not booted back into the xen kernel to make sure it
works or not. Ideally, the virtual machine software, whether the xen
hypervisor or VMWare or Virtualbox should handle power management, so
this is simply an RTFM question that I'll figure out next week after the
installfest when I may have some time.

--
Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Treasurer