SELinux openSUSE feedback

 Hello all,

I look forward to the next meeting on September 17th. Any word on where
it's going to be? Yet I've got to say that the real reason I'm writing
is that I saw this news <http://lwn.net/Articles/294994/>  on Friday and
was wondering if anyone here had seen it as well. If so, what do you
think? In what situations is AppArmor more helpful than SELinux? How
does this development impact other distributions and the success of
their related tools?

Thanks, and I anticipate your feedback!

Kind regards,

Caroline Hunter